Tummy Tie – wear your regular pants for longer
Invented by Camilla, a mum, the Tummy Tie is a unique product to help you stay in your pre-pregnancy clothes longer. We all come in different shapes and sizes, and as our lives change, so do our bodies – especially during pregnancy. The Tummy Tie is perfect for pregnancy, post pregnancy, fluctuating weight, bloating and menopause. It will expand your wardrobe, making your favorite trousers a perfect fit every time. It is very discreet, effective, simple to use, and very affordable, making it every woman’s essential wardrobe accessory.
Tummy Tie Features:
- It is very discreet in appearance. When attached to your skirt, jeans or pants, the it will sit nice and flat.
- It is very comfortable, quick, and simple to use
- Because the Tummy Tie is made from elastic, it will expand with your growing belly, with most people being able to use a Tummy Tie up until their third trimester.
- The patented design means that you can properly do your fly up, resulting in no need for a fabric panel to be used in conjunction with the Tie. The design of the Tummy Tie holds your trousers together at the top, which prevents your zipper from falling down.
- Made of high density elastic material, the TummyTie is able to maintain its shape & strong elasticity, making it very durable
- The Tummy Tie is suitable for front, side and even back fastening garments. Or, wear it in reverse, and it will suit your slide fastened pants.
Tummy Tie wearing instructions:
- Attach one end of the tummy tie to your existing trousers button
- Feed the other end of the tummy tie behind and through your trousers buttonhole
- Fold the Tummy Tie back over itself and feed it over your button. DO up your fly, and your regular trousers are not extended.
- Cool machine wash, lay flat to dry. Do not dry clean or tumble dry.