In the first few days and weeks of frequent breastfeeding, many women experience nipple soreness and dry skin. Purelan™ lanolin cream gives you fast relief for sore nipples and dry skin. It is 100% natural and safe for your baby – you do not need to remove before breastfeeding.
At a glance
- Fast relief for sore nipples and dry skin
- Safe for your baby – no need to remove before breastfeeding
- Effective – rich texture creates a protective layer on the skin’s surface and rehydrates from within
- 100% natural, single-ingredient lanolin. No additives, preservatives and fragrance added
- Ultra-pure medical-grade lanolin tested to the highest safety standards, the European Pharmacopoeia and United States Pharmacopoeia standards
- Dermatologically tested, hypoallergenic and suitable for sensitive skin
- Ethically sourced from mulesing-free farms
How it works
Purelan™ creates a protective layer on skin’s surface and is absorbed deeply by the skin where it rehydrates from within – restoring the skin’s natural moisture balance.
Use Purelan™ at every feed to relieve soreness and protect your nipples. There is no need to remove Purelan™ before feeding.
Other Useful Nipple Care Products
If you experience sore and cracked nipples, you can try Medela's Hydrogel pads for instant relief. Hydrogel Pads provide cooling effect for soothing sore nipples and promote natural healing by providing a moist environment that is conducive to effective wound healing in case of cracked nipples.
Lanolin is a deeply hydrating, naturally occurring substance found in sheep’s fleece. The lanolin in Purelan™ nipple cream is ethically sourced using wool from mulesing-free farms. It is highly purified and tested to the industry’s highest standards (European and US Pharmacopoeia).
When absorbed into the skin, Purelan™ lanolin cream mimics the skin’s natural ability to store moisture and can hold more than twice its weight in water – naturally helping skin’s rehydration.
More ways to use Purelan™
As well as soothing dry nipples or soreness during breastfeeding, Purelan™ can be used to moisturise a variety of dry skin areas, such as chapped lips, dry hands and cuticles, elbows and cracked heels.
Purelan™ can also be used for babies and children – to protect skin during cold weather and treat dryness, wherever needed.
Purelan™ is available in 37g, a handy 7g & sample sachet 1g size – ready for you to use whenever you need it through the day.